LOES HINSE SEWING SEMINARS
Beautiful Carmel By the Sea, CA
- Loes’ industrial techniques
- Loes’ one on one wardrobe and fit consultation
- Loes’ newest designs for seminar attendees only
- Make a basic wardrobe—pants, jacket, and top
Total Cost $700
- $250 Non-Refundable deposit secures your reservation. Deposit is transferable one time to another scheduled seminar.
- $450 Non-Refundable and Non Transferable balance due 1 month prior to seminar. Reminder email notices are sent.
- Call Loes with credit card information (phone info below)
- Mail check (inquire for address)
- Call Sharon at Casual Elegance (phone info below)
- Email Sharon (or call) to use credit card
Conference room at the Hofsas House on San Carlos Street between 3rd and 4th
Avenues, Carmel, CA. (No street addresses in Carmel.)
Contact Sharon (see below) for further information emailed upon request.
A car is not necessary. Most Carmel destinations are available by walking. Shuttle service and rental cars are available at Monterey Airport and at the San Jose Airport. Ample parking is available for guests staying at the Hofsas House.
Itinerary and Suggested Supplies
Itinerary and Suggested Supplies will be provided with registration packet. We are trying to obtain a number of sewing machines for your complimentary use during the seminar, however until this is finalized please be prepared to bring your own machine. Patterns, notions, and fabrics not included in seminar cost.
Bring your own fabric or Casual Elegance Fabrics will be available during the entire retreat. On request, fabric swatches can be sent prior to event. Contact Sharon at 530-343-6838, fax 530-894-5321, email email@example.com or visit her website.
Relax and enjoy the uniqueness of Carmel while acquiring new found skills and a new way of thinking about sewing.
Enjoy the quaintness of the Hofsas House and sew til midnight if you want.
Relax in the sauna, walk on the beach, enjoy incredible food in Carmel’s many outstanding restaurants, or shop til you drop in the hundreds of shops within walking distance of the Hofsas House.
Loes Hinse Contact Information
phone 888-554-5637 or 831-620-1060 http://loeshinse.com
Casual Elegance (Sharon Lyon) Contact Information
phone 530-343-6838 casualelegancefabric.com email firstname.lastname@example.org
Both October, 2013, seminars have openings
October 4-8 October 25-29
2014 SEMINAR DATES
March 7 - 11
March 21 - 25
October 3 - 7
October 24 - 28
Would love to have you attend. Contact Sharon or Leos using the above contact information.